(1) This Web Site www.newstartstaging.com is owned and operated by New Start Staging and Organizing (“Web Site Operator”) in conjunction with its subsidiaries and its affiliates and related companies.
(2) The following terms and conditions govern access to and use of this Web Site.
(3) These terms and conditions may change from time to time without prior notice at Web Site Operator’s discretion.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Web Site including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademark, industrial design, patent, trade secrets and all other intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world (the “Intellectual Property”), are owned by the Web Site Operator and/or our licensors. The Web Site Operator and/or our licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property.
NEW START STAGING, the design marks and related words and logos are the Web Site Operator’s trademarks or trade names. Nothing in these Web Site Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such marks or names in any way. The Web Site Operator expressly reserves all its trademark rights.
The Web Site including, but not limited to, any text, images, designs, photographs, graphics, code and software, the arrangement of the foregoing and the look and feel are protected by copyright. The Web Site Operator either owns the copyright in and to the Website, the arrangement of the Web Site, the look and feel of the Web Site, or has acquired the appropriate licenses, assignments or permissions to use them. The Web Site Operator hereby expressly reserves all copyright in and to the Web Site, the arrangement of the Web Site, and the look and feel of the Web Site.
You are permitted to electronically copy and to print hard copies of pages from this Web site for your own personal, non- commercial use (for personal information and shopping purposes), provided that such copies clearly display the copyright and any other proprietary notices of Web Site Operator on their face. No other copying of this Web site, in whole or in part, is permitted without the express written authorization of Web Site Operator.
Nothing in these Web Site Terms and Conditions grants you any rights in the Web Site, other than as necessary to enable you to access and use the Web Site in compliance with these Web Site Terms and Conditions.
You shall not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Web Site, except as expressly permitted in these Web Site Terms and Conditions. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Web Site Terms and Conditions.
Note that this Web site is provided “AS IS” and should be accessed and used by you at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the Web site will be current and will contain no errors or inaccuracies, no representations or warranties are given (either express or implied) that the Web site will be error free or completely accurate or current at all times or at any time. Web Site Operator may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of shopping items. Except as specifically set out in this Web site, Web Site Operator makes no warranties, whether express or implied. This Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Any such other Web sites are independent from this Web site and from Web Site Operator and its subsidiaries, and Web Site Operator and its subsidiaries have no control over the contents of such other Web sites. The provision of the link does not constitute an endorsement by Web Site Operator or any of its subsidiaries of the other Web site. Web Site Operator and its subsidiaries, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to access to or use of this Web site or any other Web site linked to this Web site, whether or not any such damages might be foreseeable and even if Web Site Operator or any of its subsidiaries is informed of their possibility, including without limitation liability for direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including lost profits, lost savings, business interruption or loss of data). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
1. Customer Privacy Statement
Date of original issue: June 18, 2019.
2. Our Commitment to Privacy
(1) New Start Staging (the “Services Company”) is committed to controlling the collection, use and disclosure of the personal information provided by its customers.
3. What is Personal Information?
(1) “Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address and includes information about your product and service subscriptions and usage, credit information and billing records, service and recorded complaints.
(2) Personal information is collected by Services Company only when you specifically and knowingly choose to provide it us such as when you subscribe to a Services Company publication. We may also receive personal information from our business partners and other third parties provided that such third parties confirm to us that they have obtained your consent to the disclosure of your personal information.
4. Regarding Personal Information
(1) “Personal Information” shall have the meaning attributed to such term within the provisions of Part 1 of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5 (“PIPEDA”). Licensee and Licensor shall each comply with the provisions of PIPEDA and with their own respective privacy policies and procedures with respect to all Personal Information that is collected, used or disclosed by either Party as a result of this Agreement.
(2) Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, each Party shall cease all use of all Personal Information received from the other Party pursuant to this Agreement upon any termination or expiry of this Agreement and promptly return same to the other Party by a secure means without delay.
(3) Licensee and Licensor shall defend, indemnify and hold the other Party harmless from and against any and all claims suffered or incurred by the other Party at any time or times as a result of any alleged and/or actual breach by Licensee or Licensor of the provisions of PIPEDA and/ or any of the provisions contained in this Section.
6. Privacy Notice
(1) At New Start Staging we want to give you as much control as possible over the personal information you supply to us. You can view our site and read most of the information contained herein without giving us any personal information.
(2) New Start Staging does not collect any personally identifiable information about you when you visit the website unless you voluntarily provide this information. For example, by contacting us through our email forms (including sending us queries or responding through the website). Personal information collected in these cases may include your name, contact details and email address.
(3) There are pages on our site where we request information from you in order to fulfill a request
for further information. Each of these pages is clearly designed as a form with fields clearly labeled. On these forms, we clearly indicate or request “required” information that we need to fulfill the request.
(4) We use the information we collect to fulfill your request. Although it is our policy not to resell the information you give us, we may, from time to time, use this information to notify you of future product releases, company events and other information either via e-mail, via Canadian or U.S. mail or via telephone. We may contract a third party (such as a professional telemarketing firm or a bonded direct mail house) to perform this task. There are some pages on this site that use a technology called “cookies”. Cookies are strings of text written by programs on this site to a disk file on your computer. They contain information to help us better serve you next time you return to the site. Most browsers can be configured to either notify you when sites create cookies or to disallow the creation of cookies. Refer to the documentation that came with your browser or the online help files supplied with your browser for instructions that will allow you to better control how cookies are written to your hard disk.
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Security of Credit Card Information and Respect of Privacy
(1) New Start Staging Security ensures that your credit card information is safe and your privacy respected. We protect your shopping experience by:
(a) utilizing SSL Technology
(b) hosting Our Site on Secure Servers
(c) maintaining Secure Site status from security industry leader Square
(d) allowing you to opt out of any online or traditional telemarketing efforts
(2) We collect information so we can best meet your needs and notify you of offers that may be of interest. We firmly believe it’s your right to know what information we collect, how we use it, and what your options are. Below you can find more detailed information about online security, information collection and use, and how to contact us.
9. What Keeps My Credit Card Safe?
At New Start, whenever you provide any personal information (e.g., when making a purchase, requesting a catalogue, completing an email form), we encrypt it so that no one can read it while it is being transmitted over the Internet. At this time, all information (such as your name and address) is safely stored behind a firewall. A firewall is a set of related programs that protects your information from users from other networks. We store this type of information so that you do not have to reenter it each time you make a purchase or log in.
10. Is My Personal Information Safe?
(1) Yes, any personal information that you submit to the site will remain safe and secure. In order to offer you an individualized shopping experience at New Start Staging we collect various types of information such as:
(a) domain names of visitors to our Website
(b) e-mail addresses of those who e-mail us or register with us
(c) information on how many visits each page receives
(d) user-specific information on what pages consumers visit
(e) information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
(2) We then study this information to determine how we can create the best shopping experience available for you. By looking at usage patterns, we know which areas need expansion and which areas are not meeting your needs. We also collect information so that we can help you personalize the site, receive notice about special updates and have access to unique marketing messages.
E-mail. If you do not want to receive e-mail about special offers from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail email@example.com and telling us that you do not want to receive them from our company.
Mail. If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know in writing to: PO Box 15100 Springdale Square, Brampton ON L6R 2W6. Also, you may receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Phone. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online and/or current offers that may be of interest to them. You can reach us by telephone at: 289-499-2943.
(1) If you have questions about our privacy or copyright policies, we invite you to contact us at newstartstaging.com.
(2) For additional information or questions about our legal or privacy statements, contact New Start Staging via e-mail see our contact information. If you would like to be removed from our mailing lists, please send your complete contact information to us via e-mail.
Membership Subscription Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
(1) Under this Agreement (“Agreement”), New Start Staging (“we”, “our” or “us”) makes available on-line financial information and services (the “Service”) to registered subscribers or authorized users (“you”, “your” or “subscriber”). By selecting “I ACCEPT” when registering or if you use the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. The term “use” means the use and availability of, access to, transmission to or from or any exchange of information or communication in connection with or arising from the Service.
(2) This is the entire agreement between you and us, superseding prior agreements regarding its subject-matter. Whenever new products or services become available, your use of them will be under this Agreement unless we notify you otherwise. You must comply with any additional terms that apply to third party content, software or other services. We may change this Agreement at any time and we will send you notice of any changes, usually through the New Start Staging Bulletin. Changes will take effect thirty days after we send you notice (“effective date”). You can read a current copy of this Agreement any time by selecting “Subscriber Agreement” on our Member Services index page. If any change is not acceptable, you may terminate your subscription as described below, but using the Service after the effective date means you accept the changes.
You will provide us with accurate and complete registration information and advise us promptly of any changes. If you don’t, you will be in breach of this Agreement allowing us to immediately terminate your subscription and use of the Service. When you register, you will receive a user name and password which we may assign or allow you to select. You may not select a user name that violates anyone’s rights or one, in our sole discretion, we consider offensive, improper or inappropriate. If you do, we can modify or delete it.
(1) Current subscription rates and charges are available by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by viewing “Subscription” on our home page. Payment for your subscription is due monthly in advance (if you select the annual plan, annually in advance). If you decide to cancel your annual subscription after thirty days, you will not be entitled to a refund. You are responsible for all use, activities and charges associated with or arising from your subscription and use of the Service, including any unauthorized charges or use under your subscription, user name and/or password. Unless we notify you otherwise, payment for use of services available for a separate charge will be invoiced or charged to you monthly after your use. Taxes and other government charges or fees are your responsibility and will be added and billed to your account. If you pay us by credit card or other payment instrument or by allowing us to withdraw funds from an account designated by you (“your account”) and we do not obtain full payment, you agree to pay all amounts due on our demand. Each time you use the Service you reaffirm your authorization to us to charge or withdraw funds from your account. You will be liable for lawyers’ and collection fees if we have to collect unpaid amounts you owe us. If your subscription ends, you will immediately pay us any outstanding balance on invoices we send you. If you do not notify us of discrepancies within ninety days after they first appear on any statement we send you, you will be considered to have accepted the amounts due to be correct. We may refer to such acceptance if we receive any inquiries from you or relating to your account, any judicial, regulatory or governmental authority or anyone else. You release us from all liability and claims of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy that is not reported to us within ninety days of our sending a statement to you or from when we otherwise give you notice, whichever is sooner.
(2) WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME, TO CHANGE OUR SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND BILLING METHODS OR SEPARATE CHARGES FOR INFORMATION, MATERIAL (DEFINED BELOW) OR SERVICES. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF CHANGES IN ADVANCE AND IF ANY CHANGES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, YOU MAY TERMINATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
(1) All rights, title and interest in and to the Service including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademark, industrial design, patent, trade secrets and all other intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world (the “Intellectual Property”), are owned by us and/or our licensors. We and/or our licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property.
NEW START STAGING, the NEW START STAGING design marks and related words and logos are our trademarks or trade names. Nothing in this Membership Subscription Agreement should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such marks or names in any way. We expressly reserve all our trademark rights.
The Service presents information, data, content, news, reports, programs, video, audio and other materials and services, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible or intangible, which are referred to as “Materials”. Materials can be furnished, made available and/or accessible from one party to another and they can be perceived either directly or with the aid of a machine, program or device and can be owned by us, provided through an arrangement we have with others or which may be accessed through use of the Service. You have no rights in or to the Material and you will not use Material, except as permitted under this Agreement.
You are permitted to electronically copy and to print hard copies of Materials provided through the Service for your own personal, non- commercial use, provided that such copies clearly display the copyright and any other proprietary notices on their face. No other copying of the Materials, in whole or in part, is permitted without our express written authorization.
Nothing in this Membership Subscription Agreement grants you any rights in the Services, other than as necessary to enable you to access and use the Services in compliance with these Web Site Terms and Conditions. You may not do or allow anyone else to do anything with the Services that is not specifically permitted in this Membership Subscription Agreement.
You shall not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services, except as expressly permitted in this Membership Subscription Agreement. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in the Membership Subscription Agreement.
(2) You may not use or allow others to use your subscription, user name, password or the Service, directly or indirectly, nor upload, distribute, transmit, communicate, link to, publish or access any material or information through, using or otherwise in connection with the Service, that:
(a) is libelous, defamatory, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually offensive or explicit, harmful or harassing, threatening, hateful, racially, culturally, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive, discriminatory or abusive;
(b) violates any law or regulation or the rights of others;
(c) causes duress, distress or discomfort to another; or
(d) infringes any intellectual property, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others.
(3) You are solely responsible and liable for any such activity or conduct. We have no liability and you bear the sole and exclusive risk associated with use of or reliance on the accuracy, completeness, currentness or usefulness of any Material in connection with your subscription, user name or password. Although we do not pre-screen, we reserve the unconditional right to remove Material we consider harmful, offensive, in violation of law, regulation or any agreement.
(4) You also may not, nor allow others to, use your subscription, user name, password or the Service, directly or indirectly, to:
(a) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Service or any Material;
(b) act in a way that affects or reflects negatively on us, the Service, or any other;
(c) transmit or communicate any advertising, promotion or solicitation;
(d) collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information
(1) “Personal information” means any information relating to your subscription and use of the Service and which specifically identifies you or your account. We may store and use your personal information for our own internal purposes and we reserve the right to access, monitor and retrieve password-protected information for compliance with this Agreement. We will not disclose your personal information, except as described in this Agreement, nor will we disclose information to others that would connect your user name with your actual name unless we are compelled by law. In our sole discretion, we still reserve the right to make exceptions, whenever we believe an emergency, illegal activity or some other reasonable basis exists for notifying or providing such information to the appropriate authorities.
(2) We sometimes aggregate information about our subscribers and you agree we can make such statistical information available to others, as long as we don’t identify you.
(1) You are entirely liable for activities conducted by you or anyone else in connection with your subscription and use of the Service. You must keep your user name and password secret and not disclose it to others. You may not allow others to use the Service, your subscription, user name or password. If you do, you:
(a) assume all responsibility and liability associated with such use; and
(b) indemnify and hold us harmless for any such use.
(2) We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness or other characteristics of any Material available on or through our Service. We will not be liable for any loss or injury resulting directly or indirectly from our Service, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies beyond our control. Neither our suppliers, nor we are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on or inability to use or access any of our Services, Material, content, information, goods or services.
(3) YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. THE SERVICE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE, IS REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GOODS OR REPERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY, IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH US OR OUR SERVICE. WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our employees, agents, officers, directors, agents, contractors, suppliers and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Service. We may, if necessary, participate in the defence of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. No settlement that may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and on notice to you, to assume exclusive defence and control of any claim or action and then corresponding indemnification obligation will end.
(1) We or you can terminate your subscription at any time on thirty days’ notice. Termination is your sole right and exclusive remedy if you are not satisfied with our Service. We can terminate this Agreement, restrict or terminate your access to and use of the Service immediately and without notice or liability, if you breach this Agreement in any way, and it will not limit any other rights available to us.
(2) You can terminate your subscription by notifying our Member Services Department at email@example.com, or by sending your cancellation request via electronic mail to or by regular mail to PO Box 15100 Springdale Square, Brampton ON L6R 2W6, Attention: Subscription Cancellation. Termination will take effect no later than thirty days after we receive your notice. If your subscription ends, you will not be entitled to any refund or credit. Any delinquent or unpaid amounts must be paid in full before you may re- register or re-subscribe to our Service. If your right to use the Service terminates, you may not use the Service without our express permission.
You may not allow anyone else whose subscription was terminated to use the Service through your subscription, user name or password.
If any term of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected. The laws of the Province of Ontario, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, govern this Agreement, your subscription and use of our Service. You must comply with all laws, regulations, obligations and restrictions that apply to you. You agree that the courts of Province of Ontario have exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute under this Agreement. You also agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the Province of Ontario. This Agreement may not be modified, except in writing signed by an authorized officer of New Start Staging. No failure or delay in enforcing any term, exercising any option or requiring performance, shall be a waiver of that or any other right.
This Agreement and any rights arising out of this Agreement may not be assigned in whole or in part by Subscriber without the written consent of New Start Staging.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject-matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, representations, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties, and there are no warranties, representations or other agreements between the parties in connection with the subject-matter of this Agreement except as specifically set forth in this Agreement.
Subscriber requests and authorizes to inform Subscriber from time to time of other services available from or its affiliates.
New Start Staging may utilize electronic means to provide Subscriber with notice of changes to the applicable terms and conditions or applicable charges. New Start Staging may also propose the formation of new agreements through electronic means. The assent to such contracts through electronic means by Subscriber or any user utilizing Subscriber’s ID and associated password shall be equivalent to Subscriber’s written signature, and Subscriber agrees to be bound to such agreement.